Covid-19 : Our commitments in Flaine
To ensure that you can continue to enjoy the RockyPop Flaine experience and book with a clear mind, new covid-19 measures have been introduced in our establishment.
Below you will find the special booking conditions in case of new government restrictions and the health measures we apply.
SPECIAL COVID MODIFICATION OR CANCELLATION CONDITIONS :
In the event of any change or cancellation in any of the following cases, the terms and conditions set out below shall prevail over our general terms and conditions of sale.
- A closure of the borders of the country of departure for clients coming from abroad, over the period when the stay was to take place.
- Aban on travel to France for the client's country, decided by the French government or the country of origin, for the period during which the stay was to take place.
- A travel restriction put in place by the French government, resulting in the inability to travel to the hotel during the period when the stay was to take place.
- A closure of the resort or a closure of the French borders, decided by the French government, over the period when the stay was to take place.
- A national or local containment (hotel department or client's department) decided by the French government or by the government of the client's country of origin, over the period when the stay was to take place.
- A quarantine imposed by the French government or by the client's country of origin, over the period when the stay was to take place.
In case that any of the above situations arise, RockyPop undertakes to give its guests the opportunity to:
- To opt for a full deferral of the amount received in the form of a voucher, valid for eighteen months from the date of issue. If the voucher is not used by the end of the eighteen months,a full refund may be requested in writing from: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To opt for a refund of the amount received within a maximum of 60 days.
For any other reason of modification or cancellation: the reserved conditions of sale will remain unchanged.